My Donor's Choose Projects

http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/proposal.html?id=582321

Monday, July 18, 2011

You've Got Mail!

Look what I just got in the mail!!















Actually I received CAFE earlier in the summer, read it, and wanted more! So I ordered daily 5 and I can't wait to use in my classroom! Any suggestions on how to get this going in my classroom? Tricks of the trade?

*A little sidenote... I am just FLOORED at the sweet comments people have left me. I have been following all of your blogs for quite awhile now thinking, gosh I could never do this!!! Yall are definitely motivating! Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. I got Cafe last week and expect Daily 5 will get here this week! I am too excited but also nervous...I am already changing up my school routine because of another book I just finished, The Book Whisperer, Awesome, so might hold off on Cafe/Daily 5 until after Christmas break...I want to be sure I know what I am doing:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete